The collection of fine particulate emissions is often one of the most difficult environmental control problems faced by the industry. These sub-micron particles present a significant threat to human health and are one of the leading causes of visibility degradation.
Our Geoenergy Wet Electrostatic Precipitator can be a cost-effective way control these emissions. Our unit includes the following features:
- High frequency transformer-rectifier sets to maximize the total electric field and reduce energy consumption.
- External tube cooling reduces water consumption and aids in keeping the collection tube walls cleaner.
- Our Star II electrode design's unique shape improves efficiency and helps reduce the overall size and cost of the unit.
- Our Sphere adjustment hardware simplifies maintenance and electrode adjustment with its one bolt design.
Common E-Tube® Applications include:
- Insulation manufacturing
- Industrial boilers
- Wood dryers
- Food products
- Blue haze abatement
- Sulfuric acid mist
- Tail gas cleaning
- Clean-up downstream of wet scrubbers
Installations of our E-Tube Wet ESP solutions can be found around the world:
- South America
- New Zealand