Quick Menu Function
From the menu you can access the G100’s data, utilities, user calibration and instrument diagnostics to instantly view any stored readings.
Live Gas Reading
The main gas read screen can display live gas / temperature / humidly readings simultaneously, if required.
Wipe Clean Keypad
The keypad is robust and simple to use. It is designed specifically for everyday use in research and pharmaceutical markets.
When the pump is switched on it pulls a fixed gas flow through the unit to enable you to measure your required gases.
Store and Download Data
You can connect your analyser to your computer via the PC connection port, enabling you to download gas readings or access stored data of up to 1000 sets via the Analyser Data Manager software (ADM).
The unit's ports are able to connect to external devices such as temperature of relative humidity probes.
- The G100 is a portable CO2 analyser used by embryologists and lab technicians
- it enables quick verification and validation of CO2 levels in incubators
- Used and distributed globally to the medical and research industries
- CO2 measurement levels between 0-20%
- Improved accuracy on CO2 readings
- Optional extra gases: measures O2 (0-100%); dual temperature probe (0-50 degrees C); humidity sensor (0-100%)
- Large data storage and data download available for all your readings
- G100 accessories are available so you can make more of your unit by allowing further measuring options
- The G100 comes with a one year warranty
- Lightweight, study, easy to carry around the laboratory
- The G100 has become the first in the industry to receive the international ISO 17025 certification and the UK’s UKAS accreditation
- Accurate readings and quick verification of CO2 incubator levels – a reading takes under a minute
- Using one instrument makes analysis simple and easy
- Built in gas moisture removal protects the G100 from water ingress
- Dual temperature probes help you to adjust the temperature to stabilise conditions within your incubator and helps you analyse temperature variation
- The G100’s easy to read menu and large, well lit display makes data readings quick and simple
- User friendly software specifically created for the G100 helps you make sense of your data storage and download
- Lab technicians
- Stem cell researchers
- CO2 Monitoring
- Incubator verification
- Medical Gas Monitoring