Gizmo Engineering - Model IHK-PP-10 - IBC Tank High Level Alarm
From IBC Tank Alarm
The IBC Tank High Level Alarm is supplied with a cap to fit an intermediate bulk container. (tote tank) When liquid level is high, a bright flashing LED and a loud beeper alerts personnel. Battery powered so no wires to install. Never overfill again!
- Always on duty.
- It can go anywhere because its battery powered. No need for power outlets.
- Uninterruptiblebattery power lasts for years. Lithium battery included.
- Loud warbling tone cuts through the loudest industrial noise.
- Rugged. Built for rough, wet and corrosive environments.
- Safe. 9 volt circuit in a waterproof enclosure.
- No wetted metal parts.
- Function test is easy -. convenient button for testing.
IBC TOTE TANK ALARM for high liquid level makes sure your tank will never overfill. When liquid level is high, an IBC Alarm emits a very loud 103dB warbling sound, and flashing LED.
Uninterruptible battery power works through power failures, can't come unplugged, or be defeated. And, because the Drum Alarms don't use any power until alarming, the batteries last for years. Nevertheless, a low battery alert is an option.
Float switch is protected inside a pipe to protect it from jamming and damage. The float is immune to abuse from getting knocked around during transfer between containers. Optional screens to keep debris and scum from interfering with the float for years of reliable service.
Adjustable depth. Simply loosen the cord grip to slide the pipe to correct depth. Standard maximum depth is 10' and this can be adjusted to 1' if desired.
Because the liquid pipe and the alarm are integrated into the same unit, the level alarm is always on duty.
IBC Alarms come in all different materials for all different chemistries: PVC, polypropylene, and PVDF. All constructions are built for rugged industrial environments. Depth is adjustable from 1 to 10 inches.
- IHK-PP-10 polypropylene float switch and pipe mounted in an adjustable collar. No feed pipe.
- IHK-KY-10 is the same as above but has PVDF pipe and float so all wetted materials are PVDF.
- IHL-PP-10 has a 3/4' pipe to feed liquid into the tank. Feed pipe and alarm mounted in a 2' NPT plug throught the IBC lid.
- IHL-KY-10 is the same but has PVDF pipe and float so all wetted materials are PVDF.