AirBench - Model FN - Heavy Duty Downdraught Bench
AirBench FN is a heavy duty downdraught bench, for extraction of dust and fumes from hazardous processes. FN is constructed from fully welded 2mm steel panels, powder coated grey as standard. The surface is constructed from 3mm perforated steel plate, also powder coated grey.
Filters are accessed via the hinged front panel for fast replacement, and can be changed without the need to remove the surface; the top can also be removed quickly for cleaning.
AirBench FN is designed for continuous, production level duties in industrial environments, and is suitable for surface loads up to 100kg.
Performance, pricing, and filter selections are generally identical to comparable EX and FP models.
Specifications may vary; contact us on the number below to discuss the correct model and filter selection for your application.
- Body: Welded, formed 2mm mild steel panels; powder coated grey after fabrication.
- Surface: Perforated 3mm mild steel; powder coated grey after fabrication
- Filter housing: Spring-clamped against purpose made soft rubber seals
- Filter access: Via hinged front cover for removal; access available via surface for cleaning.
- Power supply requirements: 240V single phase as standard. 170w 1100w dependant on model. 110V version available.
- Mains connection: 3m mains lead supplied as standard
- Filter Monitoring: Precision differential pressure gauge fitted as standard.
- Remote fans and ducting
- Electronic speed control
- Spare filters and alternative filter sets
- Hours run meters
- Audible low flow alarm
A Non sparking dusts
H Fine non sparking dusts
B Very fine non sparking dusts
L HEPA filtration
E Low volume fume
C Light sparks