Hiden - Model HAL 101X RC - Gas Analysis and Process Monitoring System
Hiden RGA series systems are designed for residual gas analysis, gas analysis and process monitoring applications including leak detection, trend analysis and vacuum survey. The HAL 101X RC is a specific analyser with additional features for real time quantitative analysis of complex gas and vapour mixtures in fusion applications and harsh operating environments.
A system for tokamak/torus fusion research with remote analyser mounting up to 80m from sensitive electronics
Includes the DLS-1 system TIMS mode for Measurement the concentration of fusion fuel gas purity including hydrogen isotopes, deuterium in helium for example.
- Fast access for Histogram, Trend Analysis and Analogue peak displays
- Template files for complex hydrocarbon and deuterated hydrocarbon analysis
- Quantitative He/D2 analysis
- Simultaneous real time display of graphical and tabular trend analysis data
- Data acquisition from multiple systems via Ethernet
- Automatic mass scale alignment
- Integral mass spectral library with full editing facilities
- Operation of the quadrupole analyser at distances of up to 80 m from the sensitive electronics