Hiden - Model HPR-70 - System for Discrete Low Volume Sample Analysis
A system for discrete low volume sample analysis. The Hiden HPR-70 compact bench-top batch inlet gas analysis system is suitable for the analysis of discrete gas samples.
A small quantity of gas, usually at or close to atmospheric pressure, is sampled using an automated batch inlet. After expansion and consequent pressure drop the gas is analysed using a high sensitivity 500 amu quadrupole mass spectrometer.
Most minor components in the gas mixture can be measured at levels of 5 ppm or above.
- Dual compound turbo pumps and oil-free, totally dry backing pump
- Automatic dosing, expansion and accurate sampling
- Total sample pressure measurement with capacitance manometer
- Optional aliquot filling facility
- 1 litre sample reservoir
- 1 ml injection reservoir
- Optional calibration lines
- The system is supplied with MASsoft Professional software.
- This Windows 8 and Windows 10 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.
- Sealed volume studies
- Discrete sample analysis
- Quantitative determination
- Remote sample acquisition
- Local analysis
Bench-top batch gas analysis solution for discrete samples
Capable of measuring the concentration of gases and vapours of low volume samples, the HPR-70 is ideal for discrete sample analysis, sealed volume studies, and local analysis of bulk gases. Find the full specifications below:
- View full description
- Mass range: 200, 300 or 510 amu
- Minimum detectable concentration: 5 PPB
- Maximum detectable concentration: 100%
- Minimum sample volume: 0.2 atm cm3
- Automatic dosing, expansion: Yes
- Accurate sampling system: Yes
- Corrosive gas sampling options: Yes