Hitema - Model CSE Series - Air-Cooled Liquid Chillers With Centrifugal Fans
CSE SERIES are aircooled liquid chillers, designed for industrial use and for indoor installation. These chillers are designed for applications that require reliability, continuity of operation, high performance and reduced management costs. All models are equipped with coaxial or shell and tube evaporator that ensures reliable operation in particular with liquids containing impurities. All models are equipped with water pump suitable to work with water-glycol mixture and storage tank to assure precise control of temperature even in the presence of highly variable thermal loads from the process. Centrifugal fans, with their 250 Pa available pressure, assure the possibility to canalize the air exiting from them.
With the wide range of cooling capacity up to 440kW it is possible to satisfy all Customer demands. The refrigerant used is R410A (available also R454B and R32 ). The chillers are provided with one (models 030÷100) or two (models 130÷370) refrigerant circuits with up to 2 compressors per circuit to ensure high efficiency also at partial load.
The degree of electrical protection is IP44 for all models. All the units are tested at the Hitema production site before the shipment to ensure to the Customers the best performances, reliability and continuity of operation.
- Compressors: Scroll
- Condenser: Air-Cooled, with copper tubes and aluminium finned core
- Evaporator: Coaxial (CSE.030÷CSE.100) or Shell & Tube (CSE.130÷CSE.370)
- Expansion Valve: Thermostatic
- Fans: Centrifugal, available head pressure about 200Pa
- Protection Rating: IP44
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Reliability and continuity of operation also in severe service conditions
- Integrated hydraulic module with tank as a standard (inverter pumps on request)
- Stainless steel hydraulic circuit on request
- Centrifugal fans with high available pressure