HORIBA - Model ZNV-7 - Zero Gas Generator
HORIBA’s compact designed Zero Gas Generator ZNV-7 is used for mobile, stationary or laboratory scale zero point checking & diluting span gas sources for the calibration of ambient air analyzers.
HORIBA Europe’s Zero Gas Generator ZNV-7 has been developed to check the zero point and dilute the span gas sources in order to carry out the calibration of ambient air monitoring systems. The increasing sensitivity of ambient air analyzers is required by strict official guidelines, which demands pure and dry air in a sufficient quantity at constant pressure.
- Ambient air will be sucked through a !lter by using an oilfree piston compressor and will be compressed to max. 7 bar.
- The compressed air will be piped to a cooling spiral followed by coaling !lter for eliminating the humidity.
- The dew point of the gas will be reduced by 35°K using a membrane dryer.
- The installed container with 7l size will reduce the operation hours to a minimum.
- The pressure at the outlet can be adjusted in a range of 1 – 4 bar.
- For cleaning the gas will pass filter cartridges and the Purafill filters after pressure regulating.
- The maintenance interval depends on ambient air conditions and zero gas consumption. At least 4 month will be guaranteed.
- The pressure of the container and the outlet will be displayed at the front panel.
- Application: Zero point and span gas dilution
- Zero gas supply: max. 10 l /min
- Relative humidity: < 5 %
- Efficiency for SO2: < 1.0 ppb
- Efficiency for NO / NO2: < 1.0 ppb
- Efficiency for O3: < 1.0 ppb
- Efficiency for CO: < 10.0 ppb
- Output pressuregase: 0 - 4 bar
- Automatic dehumidifier, Automatic condensate drain Oil free piston compressor
- Power: 230 V ac 50 / 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 19“ plug-in unit, 6 HU, 860 x 270 x 480 mm
- Mass: Approx. 30 kg,
- Conforming standards: CE marking, DIN EN 14792