Flo-Max - Model HP Plus - Horizontal High Pressure Multi-stage Pump
From Pressure Pumps
The HP Plus Pump was designed with reliability and cost reduction in mind. It is a multi-stage centrifugal pump capable of producing a full range of volumes and pressures. Each pump is individually assembled by trained personnel and fully tested to industry API standards.
he HP Plus skid design is the result of a century’s worth of engineering, design and the technically advanced COSMOS® design software. This combination of fabrication and engineering experience coupled with the modern finite element analysis that COSMOS® brings has allowed us to develop a skid design with superior strength, integrity and unsurpassed ease of installation.
Built with hand finished Ni-Resist type 1 stages and a high nickel content steel, the HP Plus is excellent at withstanding hostile or aggressive fluids. The staging configuration is set so that the constructed is built in compression. We also offers stage coating for those applications requiring additional protection.
- All pump shafting comes in K-500 Monel® as standard. Stainless and/or Inconel® high strength shafting are also available.
- We offer abrasive resistant tungsten carbide (TC) bearings to add radial stability in aggressive fluid conditions. Our pumps can be assembled in a multitude of Ni-Resist/TC configurations including up to 1:1 carbide to stage ratio.
- All PumpWorks centrifugal pump heads and bases are of high quality stainless steel and each is assembled with tungsten carbide bushing and sleeve as a standard.
- The HP Plus components are installed in carbon steel housings but high strength (HS) and stainless steel (SS) housing are also available.
- Applications: Fluid transfer, Gas Processing, Mine Dewatering, Pipeline Booster, Saltwater Disposal, water injection, Water Flooding
- Fluids: Amine, Condensate, Glycol, Liquid Natural gas, Oil & Water, Saltwater
- Markets: Chemical, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Refining, Pipeline