Adams - Hydraulic Cylinders
Hydraulic cylinders are unmatched in their ability to produce extreme force and speeds in a variety of different applications. Our industry leading product lines below showcase the different types of hydraulic cylinders available to fit your application. Please contact us for assistance with your next hydraulic cylinder application.
Bimba Hydraulic Cylinders
Since 1957, Bimba's family of Original Line Cylinders have been the industry standard for stainless steel body, economical, non-repairable air cylinders. They have earned a reputation as long-lasting and hardworking.
- Available in 250-500 psi models
- Chrome-plated piston rods
- Bore sizes range from 5/16” to 2'
- High strength aluminum alloy end caps
Milwaukee Hydraulic Cylinders
A long established and recognized supplier of highly engineered cylinder solutions. We engineer many unique 'specials' for very demanding applications in all areas of industry.
- Metric bore sizes and construction available as standard
- Expert workmanship and built to perform in the toughest of operations
- Long, maintenance-free service life
- Available for low, medium, and high pressures in varying mounts
Tom Thumb Cylinders are available in a wide range of mounting styles and options. All units are of tie rod construction and available in single or double-acting, three position, or back-to-back designs. Additionally, they can be tailored to include built-in flow controls, cushions, shock pads, stroke adjustment, magnetic piston for hall effect or reed switches, and many other time saving options.
- Highly customizable
- Standard bore sizes range from 3/4', 1', 1-1/8', and 1-3/8'
- Repairable for extended life
- Up to 5000 psi on some models
Precision made and reliable for heavy-duty industrial operations. NFPA tie-rod cylinders are available in both medium and high pressure duty with multiple bore sizes and various mounts.
- Standard 2-3 days delivery next day expedited delivery available
- Hydraulic operation from 675-1500 psi (medium), 3000psi (high)
- Bore sizes from 1.5' to 8”; strokes up to 120 inches
- Eighteen different NFPA mounts to choose from
- Cylinders are made to order