Hydroscreen - Curbstop and Parking Lot Screen Inserts
Federal water quality discharge regulations include the runoff from streets and smaller impervious surfaces where a detention pond is not practical. From a cost-of-operation perspective, it is imperative that the specified curb and parking lot insert filtration device be able to function without cleaning after each storm. Hydroscreen guarantees this by utilizing tilted wire wedge wire screens in its inserts.
Hydroscreen curbstop and parking lot screen inserts remove debris and organics while passing all runoff water, even when the vault is completely filled with debris. Only then does the unit need maintenance in the form of debris removal, so it does not accumulate on the street.
We place Rubberizer absorbents directly below the screen to insure hydrocarbons will not pass into the storm sewer. Different filter media can also be installed to remove other contaminants.
- Hydroscreen was the developer of the nonclogging, low maintenance curb inlet filter.
- High capacity flow, debris removal and organic absorption by rubberizer or specified filter material
- Screens and debris fence designed to meet local specifications for particulate removal
- High volume debris storage
- Easy cleaning and rubberizer replacement
- Easy installation with wedge anchors
- All materials of construction are of 304 stainless steel
- Standard and custom sizes available to fit all vault configurations
- Emergency bypass
- Ballasted debris fence design ensures water-debris seperation, vault drainage and irregular bottom conformance
- Patent Pending