Hytek - Dosage Pumps
The operation of the pomp is intermittent: every time that an impulse is furnished on elctro-magnete, It produces a magnetic field that pushes a piston, which flows on buckles auto-lubricating to facilitate the brief run. A diaphragm is fixed on the head of the piston and it pushed the liquid in the body of the pumps The liquid escapes from the delivery sphere valves, while the suction valve is closed.
Finished the impulse, a spring brings the piston in initial position so the liquid fill the body pumps through the suction valves, while delivery sphere valves are closed. The flow rate of the pomp it is directly proportional to the number of impulses of the magnet and to the quantity of product dosed for every single injection.
- Head: Polypropylene
- Body: Polypropylene
- Power supply: 230 VAC (190 -265 VAC)
- Average power consumption: 16 Wat
- Dimensions: 91,5 x 153,5 x 160 mm
- Weight: 2,2 kg
- Flow rate: 1,5 l/h @ 12 bar 2,2 l/h @ 10 bar 3 l/h @ 7 bar -
- 5 l/h @ 7 bar 5 l/h @ 5 bar 6 l/h @ 6 bar 7 l/h @ 5 bar -
- 5 l/h @ 10 bar 10 l/h @ 5 bar 0,2 l/h @ 5 bar
- Max viscosity: 100 cps