Inciner8 - Model I8-M50 - Medical Waste Incinerator
I8-M50 model, a great investment, is a mid range incinerator. The i8-M50 is a medium capacity model from our range of specialist 'M' incinerators which are optimized for medical waste disposal. The addition of a dedicated PLC control panel, I.D. fan and increased insulation improves performance and provides all-round suitability for many different types of medical, clinical, pharmaceutical and hazardous waste streams. This top loader is the perfect choice if you need liquid retention making this incinerator ideal for incineration of most types of waste. This unit benefits from a secondary chamber with afterburner for the re-burn of harmful emissions with a 2 second retention time.
- Dental / Cosmetic Clinics
- Blood Banks / Collection
- Nursing Homes
- Infirmaries / Hospitals
- less than 300 Bed Medical Facilities
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators.
Our award winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical know-how to ensure we get your project off the ground without delay. We can also assist you in the preparation for your planning or permit application where required.
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 0.54m3
- Burn Rate*: up to 40kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 13 kg per hour
- Operational Temperature: 850 - 1320°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 2 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm): 1520mm
- External Width (mm): 920mm
- External Height (mm): 4480mm
- Door Size (mm) : 720 x 830mm
- Shipping Weight: 2100kg
* - The burn rates provided are to be used as a guide. Burn rates are also dependent on the calorific value of waste, fuel quality and local atmospheric conditions. For reference only, not to be used for installation purposes.