Inciner8 - Small Pollution Control System
This pollution control system was designed to capture all the gases, soot and entrained solids emitted by the incinerator while burning a low plastic content RDF mix and process it to meet the European regulations, which are set out in directive 2000/76/EC, dated 4th Dec 2000. Suitable for most small scale industrial processes.
- 120 individual filter elements
- Remove particulates by direct capture in the ceramic filter
- Custom designed separator system for specific waste streams
- Remove acid gases by reaction with hydrated lime and capture of the resulting solid
- Avoid 'de novo' dioxin formation by removing necessary reactants before the gases cool to the temperature where formation occurs
- Remove condensed heavy metals as particulates in the filter
All our pollution control systems are designed from scratch for your application. This means you get the most efficient and effective PCS available. As with all filtration systems, servicing and filter replacement must be carried out at regular intervals to ensure performance level remain unchanged.