Ion Enterprises EnviroTower - Cooling Tower Water Treatment Technology
The EnviroTower cooling tower water treatment solution optimizes energy and water efficiencies while minimizing environmental impacts. Cooling towers represent up to 30% of a building’s overall energy budget, and 50% of the water used. The EnviroTower solution helps commercial, institutional and industrial facilities significantly reduce their cooling costs. Our patented, comprehensive water treatment solutions have earned endorsement of North America’s largest and most demanding organizations through its ability to deliver consistent, reliable results.
Water Savings – Environmental Responsibility – Energy Conservation
- Reduces WATER use by up to 40%
- Reduces CHEMICALS use up to 97%
- Prevents SCALE
- Prevents UNEXPECTED DOWNTIME
- Reduces ENERGY up to 15%
- BIOLOGICAL and CORROSION control
- improves HVAC SYSTEM EFFICIENCY
- reduces Cooling Tower OpEx by 10-15%
- extends equipment LIFE EXPECTENCY
The EnviroTower solution has been selected and implemented by many recognizable firms across North America who are now receiving the benefit of this comprehensive solution. Some building and system applications:
- Food and Beverage Processors
- Office Buildings
- Health Care FacilitieS
- Educational Institutions
- Public and Government Facilities
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
Customers have selected Ion Enterprises and the EnviroTower solution because of its ability to meet the demands of building portfolios that manage cooling systems for a multitude of facilities. Ion Enterprises builds trusted, longstanding relationships with its customers by achieving consistent, measurable, repeatable results.
- Electrostatic water conditioner — The patented ScaleBuster® technology that pre-emptively precipitates solids and acts to prevent scale in equipment surfaces and control potential corrosion.
- Separation — Captures and discharges precipitated solids created by the electrostatic device, keeping the water as clean as possible.
- Microbiological treatment program — Supplementary treatment program to control microbiological activity and corrosion in the system.
1. Reduced energy consumption and reducing environmental impact
2. Reduced water consumption and reducing environmental impact
3. Longer equipment life
4. Reduced liability risks to the customer
5. Improved Health and Safety for workers and building occupants
6. Improved Health and Safety for local residents
7. Reduced air pollution