ipPORE - Customised Track-Etched Membrane Filters
Available in the full pore size range, white and translucent membrane filters having wide and varied applications including air monitoring, water analysis, capture of micro-organism and blood filtration; also available in hydrophilic (PVP treated) or hydrophobic (PVP free) version.
Based on feasibility test results, and after a potential track etching process optimization, we will supply you with test samples suitable:
- to check membrane efficiency in your applications;
- to step-by-step further optimize membrane specifications.
After final validation of your proprietary product specifications, large scale manufacturing will be carried out in our clean rooms to supply high quality controlled products accompanied by a certificate of conformity.
Choice of material
- Polycarbonate, polyester but also POLYIMIDE
- Selection of polymer FILM THICKNESS
Choice of porosity
- Specify the PORE SIZE
- options for HIGH POROSITY (above 40%)
- options for PORE ALIGNMENT
Choice of surface property
- HYDROPHOBIC membrane filters
- METAL COATED membrane filters
Choice of product format
- Supply in ROLL format
- Supply in DISC. SQUARE or RECTANGULAR shape