iSensys SandAlert - Fixed & Portable Sand Monitoring System
Specifically developed for sand monitoring in the oil and gas industry, the iSensys SandAlert monitor is a sand and particle monitor that is ideal wherever you need to keep wells producing efficiently. Sand production for oil and gas operators is an increasing problem and can cause catastrophic damage to well and rig equipment. The SandAlert provides robust, dependable sand monitoring data, so plant operators can be confident they are operating at the highest capacity possible.
The iSensys SandAlert monitor is designed to help provide plant operators with the data they need on sand/solid production so that site and asset maintenance and management can become predictive and effective. The SandAlert system is able to measure sand production directly, without the need for external or additional flow measurement.
Used in combination with the PulsarGuard 2001 sand sensor, the unit can be positioned up to 1,000 m (3,280 ft) away from the application. An optional explosion-proof case is available for the SandAlert that converts the system into one that can be fully installed into a Zone 1 hazardous area. The graphical display shows a general overview of current signal information, a real-time sand impact trace graph, and an overview of relay settings.
- Wall, Rack, & Panel Mount options
- IP65 for Wall & Panel Mounting
- Easy Multi-point Installation
- Back-lit LCD Display
- Data Logger capabilities
- Wall Mount: 240 mm x 184 mm x 118 mm (9.45 in x 7.24 in x 4.65 in)
- Rack Mount: 3U H x 10 HP W - 128.5 mm H x 50 mm W x 160 mm D (5.06 in x 1.97 in x 6.3 in)
- Panel Mount: 72 mm x 144 mm x 176 mm (2.83 in x 5.66 in x 6.93 in)
- Enclosure Material: Polycarbonate, flame resistant to UL94 V2
- Cable Entry: 6 cable gland knockouts on the base (4 x PG11, 1 x PG9, 1 x PG13.5) and 5 on the rear (5 x PG11)
- Relays: 3 Form “C” SPDT rated at 5 A at 240 V. Trip point from 0-100% of range
- IP Rating (Electronics): Wall & Panel Mounts only: IP65
- Operating Temperature (Electronics): -20 °C to +6 0°C (-4 °F to +140 °F)
- Analog Output: 4-20mA/0-20mA into 500ohm (user-programmable and adjustable) 0.1% resolution
- Digital Output: RS232 via RJ11 port
- Communication: RS485 Modbus protocol
- Power Supply: 110-240 V AC 50/60 Hz or 24 V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 W
- Shipping Weight: Nominal, 1 kg (2.2 lbs)