James Heal - Model TruFade - Colour fastness to light
TruFade is used to test the light fastness of textiles, leather and other materials, simplifying a difficult area of colour fastness testing to deliver consistent and accurate results.
- Intuitive, simple touchscreen software with pre-loaded standards. Minimal operator training is needed - learn to operate in just minutes.
- TruFade conforms to ISO, AATCC, Adidas, Decathlon, M&S, IUF and SLF standards and test methods.
- Now with onboard weathering for a range of testing, including AATCC 169 and ISO 105-B04.
- Tri-sided specimen holders increase the usable exposure space to up to 1640cm2.
- Easy access allows the specimens to be loaded in just a few seconds at a height ideal for most users.
- Exceptionally easy to use. Can be operated with minimal training, saving time and reducing the potential for operator error.
- TruFade can be plumbed into your water conditioning system or easily filled in the large capacity reservoir.
Most popular related searches