J.U.M. - Model TJ 100 - Heated Sample Line
The Model TJ 100 is a Heated Sample Line especially designed for Emissions Applications where hydrocarbons are to be measured. To prevent the forming of hydrocarbon memory effects, (hang up), the end caps are heat resistant to up to 200 deg.C. This allows the sample line to be coupled inside an oven of a heated sample filter and heated FID analyzers. A flame resistant PVC coating over a rugged metal flex tubing is used for outer protection of the sample line. Direct heat transfer to inner hose. No metal braiding and no silicon materials block the heat transfer between heating element and sample hose. The inner sample hose material is PTFE with an inner diameter 4mm (5/32'). Both end fittings are 316S, 1/4' o.d. Swage Fitting. A type 'J' thermocouple is standard. Available lengths are 1 meter, 3 meter, 5 meter, 8 meter, 10 meter and 15 meter (230 V only).
- Outside Diameter: 55 mm
- Available Lengths: 1 Meter, 3 Meters, 5 Meters, 8 Meters and
- 10 Meters.
- Outside Materials: Metal Flex Tubing with flame resistant PVC coating
- Inner Hose: PTFE tubing, 4 mm inside/ 6 mm outside diameter
- Thermocouple: J- Type
- Inlet / Outlet Fittings: 1/4 inch Swage Fitting stainless steel 316S
- Power requirements:
- Alternative 230VAC/50/60 Hz, or 115VAC/60Hz.1m 130 W, 3m 250 W, 5m 400 W, 10m 600 W, 15m 1500 W (230V only)
- Ambient temperature:
- 5 deg. C - 43 deg.C (41 deg. F - 110 deg.F)
- Outlet outer Housing: Max. 190 deg. Cover a length of 60 mm (Mount inside FID oven)