Kanomax - Model OMX Series - Handheld Odor Monitor
The Handheld Odor Monitor is a popular simplified tool for odor analysis, which indicates the relative strength and odor classification numerically by comparing the odor gas and purified air. Features: Numerical value for relative strength of smell Numerical value for classification of smell Handheld Odor meter is ideal for Before and After applications, such as air purification and cleaning service. Real-time sampling mode displays odor change continuously Memory sampling mode saves data based on the selected sampling rate. (up to 32732 data, 511 files) Battery operated with 7 hrs continuous usage
Accurately measure smells and odors
Whether you need to perform odor testing for residential or commercial buildings, Kanomax odor meters are designed to fit your needs.
- This handheld odor meter is ideal for “before and after” applications, such as air purification and cleaning service.
- Real-time sampling mode displays odor change continuously.
- Memory sampling mode saves data based on the selected sampling rate (up to 32732 data, 511 files).
- Battery operated with 7 hrs continuous usage.
- Indicates the relative strength and odor classification numerically by comparing odor gas and purified air.
- DPS (Data Processing Software) allows the user to view data graphically while monitoring.
- Features an intake separate from the exhaust port to ensure accurate reading.
- OMX-SRM – Measures and finds odor source at factories, incinerator plants, or effluent treatment facilities, etc.
- OMX-ADM – Evaluation for deodorizing at hospitals or nursing homes, etc.
- OMX-TDM – TVOC measurement for monitoring IAQ condition.
- Model: OMX-SRM/OMX-ADM/OMX-TDM
- Object Gas: Ethanol, acetone, hydrogen, etc
- Odor Strength Level: 0.0 to 999
- Classification: Class 0 to 90
- Model: OMX-ADM
- Object Gas: Hydrogen sulfide, methyl mercaptan, ammonia, etc
- Odor Strength Level: 0 to 999
- Classification: Odor intensity 2.5 to 5.0
- Model: OMX-TDM
- Object Gas: TVOC (Toluene), etc
- Odor Strength Level: 0.0 to 9999 (µg/m3)
- Classification: n/a
- Model: OMX-SRM
- Detection Method: Two semiconductor gas sensors
- Sampling Method: Continuous sampling with built-in air pump
- Power Supply: 4 x AA batteries or AC adaptor
- Memory Capacity: Up to 32732 data
- Storage Temperature: 0 to 40 ºC (32 to 104 ºF) with no condensation
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50 ºC (14 to 122 ºF) with no condensation
- Dimensions: W 74 x L 167.5 x H 35 mm
- Weight: 0.5 lbs 250g
- Warranty: 1 year
- What’s included: Meter, suction nozzle, AC adapter, AA batteries, USB cable, sir purifying unit, sctivated carbon (50cc/bag), replacement filter for air purifying unit, replacement filter for suction nozzle, operation manual