Keramo - Earthenware Pipe
Keramo offers a recyclable, hard wearing, strong, impregnable pipe system with durability of kiln fired vitrified clay. Ideal for use in harsh or chemical environments. Rubber ring joint walled vitrified glazed clay pipe is available in a range of DN100-1400mm diameters. Spigoted/socket jointing system with polyurethane and SBR rubber sealing rings.
- Harsh environments, gravity sewers, chemical environments.
- Spigoted/Socket jointing system with polyurethane and SBR rubber sealing rings
- Jointing system capable of withstanding cyclic temperature range of -10 to +70°C
- High crushing strength, ability to withstand high static and dynamic loads
- Smooth inner wall (glazed) gives excellent hydraulic flow capacity
- Jacking pipe available on request from DN150 to 1400mm
- Recyclable, clay is re-productive, vitrified clay is never wasted
Full installation, laying and bedding guidance available on request. When laid to manufacturers recommendation Keramo clay pipe offers a strong durable piping system capable of withstanding most loads. Full range of accessories available, bends junctions etc.
Manufactured and tested to EN 295 Standards
Clay pipe, with a life expectancy of over 150 years 'the only material that can fulfil this demand'
Keramo manufactured to strict ISO 9001 standards. Batch test certificates for specific products available on request.