Larson Davis - Model 703+ - Personal Noise Dosimeters
From Noise Dosimeters
Spark - The Spark series are the perfect choice for personal noise exposure sampling in the workplace. Weighing only 7 ounces, they are intrinsically safe data logging dosimeters.
There are seven Spark models available with a full range of capabilities. Choose from basic dataloggers with no display, display-only units, or take advantage of the power of I2CU* with multiple unit Combo-paks!
- 703 - Downloads basic and summary reports to PC. The 703 is controlled by the PC with security and lowest cost) Blaze software.
- 703+ - Fully featured logging dosimeter with remote response capability. Complete report generation and setup using Blaze software. Can be operated and (excluding LCD and keypad for maximum security) interrogated by the 706RC.
- 704 - Fully featured stand-alone dosimeter with LCD and keypad. Displays complete overall data. Measures 4 different doses, each with unique user Designed for quick and easy measurements (no download capability). defined settings.
- 706 - Fully featured stand alone dosimeter with LCD, keypad and remote Complete report generation and setup using Blaze software. Can be operated and response capability interrogated by the 706RC.
- 706RC - Fully featured dosimeter with LCD, keypad and remote control Full report generation and setup using Blaze software. Gives surrogate display for capability. Offers 4 MB memory capacity. 703+ or 706. The remote control function allows setup and control of other remote response Sparks. Interrogates and stores data from multiple dosimeters.