MALÅ - Model CX - Concrete Explorer GPR System
MALÅ ConcreteExplorer (CX) is an easy-to-use, GPR system designed for the non-destructive investigation and imaging of concrete and other man-made structures.
The cutting, coring or drilling of concrete structures requires a safe and reliable means of inspection work to locate and identify hidden metallic or non-metallic features that could cause damage to machinery, pose a danger to the operator or the structure itself during these activities.
MALÅ CX system allows you to scan concrete structures simply and safely in 2D and 3D. This enables quicker, safer and more cost effective data acquisition compared to traditional radiographic testing methods.
With its simple user interface and functional software features, the MALÅ CX offers a unique powerful choice for your high frequency GPR investigations.
- 3D software included
- Solution packaged in a single rugged case
- Compatible with MALÅ’s 5 different HF antennas
- Concrete investigations
- Reinforcement studies
- Road mapping
- Quality assurance
- Minimal set-up time
- 2D and 3D (grid) project modes
- On-site processing
- Optional EM (50/60 Hz) functionality
- Supports 5 different HF antennas
A standard MALÅ CX system comes in a portable field-rugged case. Depending on the application and user requirements, the system can also be used with an optional shoulder harness for greater portability and flexibility of use.
- Pulse repetition frequency: 100 kHz
- Data bits: 16
- Time stability: Better or equal than 60 ps
- Sampling frequency: 6-700 GHz
- Acquisition mode: Distance/time/manual, Grid measurements are controlled by remote controls on antenna/handle, with audio response
- Time Window: 0-70 nS
- Power supply: External 12 V DC battery, AC/DC agg. Input 100-240 AC Output 13.2 V DC / 4.5 A
- Operating time: 6 h
- Charger: Quick charger, automatic charge cycle 100-240 V AC input
- Charge time: 3-5 h (80-100 %)
- Input device: Combined turn-push button
- Screen: Transreflective 10.4”,weather resistant (IP65)
- Antenna compatibility: MALÅ High frequency series: 1.2 GHz, 1.2 GHz+EM, 1.6 GHz, 1.6 GHz+EM, 2.3 GHz
- Dimension: 410 x 210 x 55 mm + protruding details 40 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C or 0 °F to 120 °F
- Environmental: IP65
- Data download: USB 2.0
- Data memory: 1 GB