MAX-PAK Stationary Compactors are efficient waste handling solutions for a wide variety of end users, from food establishments to retailers, to apartment complexes.
- Available in 4 models, from 2 to 5 cubic yards
- Cycle times from 57 seconds to 80 seconds
- Maximum packing force from 56,000 lbs. to 76,000 lbs.
- Maximum system pressure 2,000 psi
- Key start – push button – control station mounted on 15’ Sealite
- Right or left side mounted power unit, with power unit weather cover
- NEMA 4 weather proof gasket control board
- Override – packout – hydraulic pressure boost
- MAX-PAK Compactors cycle in less than a minute, can handle all common waste streams, and can be adapted to fit a wide range of in-feed options, from multi-story chutes, to conveyors, to cart dumpers.
- MAX-PAK Compactors employ a Programmable Logic Computer to control all functions, eliminating unreliable relay logic.
- Key start, push button controls are control station mounted using 15’ Sealtite. The power unit can be mounted on the left or right side for ease of service.
- The MP 200 HD Compactor (2 cubic yards) generates up to 62,200 lbs of force at hydraulic operating pressures up to 2200 psi, powered by a 10 HP motor. Ask your MAX-PAK representative for more information about MAX-PAK Compactor capacities and performance, as specifications will vary according to model selected, material to be processed, and other variables.
MAX-PAK Compactors embrace the company’s standard for dependability, with structural features seldom found on similar equipment. The unique Ram Guide System on MAX-PAK Compactors, for example, supports the packing ram with replaceable wear strips all around. This design protects the charge box floor, walls and gibb bars from the full force of the packing ram, while reducing friction in the chamber. The result is uncommon longevity of internal packing components, and maximum packing efficiency.
- T-1 equivalent floor surface assures long life.
- Box end is tube steel construction, using 4 x 6 x 3/8 structural tube for extra rigidity.
- Pin cylinder mount cross members are 1 1/2; inch bar stock.
- Metal wear strips are welded on the bottom, sides and top of the ram.
- Breaker bar construction is 8 x 6 x 1 inch angle.
- Walls are 1/4 inch steel plate, and supporting members and floor struts are 6-inch C-channel.
- Gibb bars are made of 1/4 inch angle and surfaced into a closed triangle.
- Highest quality TEFC Motors are standard.
- Control panel is UL Listed and NEMA-12 approved, for further assurance of quality and dependability.
Like all MAX-PAK Equipment, our Compactors and Containers meet or exceed applicable OSHA regulations, as well as the ANSI safety requirements for this type of equipment.
- Bilingual safety stickers and caution decals are standard on all equipment.
- Lock-Out Tag-Out provisions allow operators to secure the equipment while performing service and inspection procedures.
- Operators are thoroughly trained upon installation by a MAX-PAK factory technician, to assure full knowledge and understanding of safe operating procedures and MAX-PAK safety features.