Mellegard & Naij - Model CU - Mechanical Pre-Treatment Combi System
Combi Unit CU is a complete mechanical pre treatment system for waste water treatment. An alternative to concrete tanks.
- Modern construction from robust stainless high quality materials.
- Module design enables change of screen equipment in the system. Coarse or fine screens. Spiral or drum screens.
- Alternative screenings treatment. Wash Press, Screw Press, Ram Press.
- Alternative grit trap designs. Aerated, non aerated, vortex, with or without grease trap.
- Hydraulically sized acc to international norms.
- Enclosed, safe & hygienic with easy to open access doors.
A typical Combi Unit CU can consist of:
- Screenings separaration with Cross Screen XS.
- Screenings treatment with Wash Press TP
- Sand separation in rectangular grit trap or circular vortex grit trap.
- Aerated or non aerated grit trap.
- Sand treatment with bottom conveyor and discharge/dewatering conveyor.
- Grease separation with skimmer, scumbeach, collection hopper. Blower and grease pump.
- Capacity: 5-300 l/s
- Motored gears: SEW and Nord
- Material: EN1.4301, EN1.4404 or by client demand