Metrohm - Model 2060 MARGA M - A402060110C - Continuous Air Monitoring System
The Monitor for AeRosols and Gases in Ambient air (MARGA) uses ion chromatography to monitor air quality by measuring the concentration of water-soluble gases and aerosols in air containing different sizes of particulate matter. Air is drawn in to the instrument by a vacuum pump at a constant flow rate. Before entering the instrument, the maximum size of particulate matter (PM) can be limited by utilizing a size-selective inlet (e.g. PM 1.0, PM 2.5 or PM 10). The water-soluble gases are absorbed in a Wet Rotating Denuder (WRD) device and then the water-soluble ions in the aerosols are extracted in a Steam-Jet Aerosol Collector (SJAC).
A dual-channel ion chromatograph (IC) quantifies anions and cations in aerosols and water-soluble gases simultaneously with high accuracies to reach detection limits as low as 0.001 µg/m3.
The analyzer’s performance can be remotely observed by using a direct internet connection to make adjustments when necessary and to access stored results.
- The 2060 MARGA M version is ideal for 24/7 continuous monitoring at a permanent site.
- Data collection with a time resolution of 1h to study e.g. diurnal variation or trajectory models for pollution events.
- Remote control or touch screen to easily access results, trend graphs, and more.
- Gases measured: Hydrochloric Acid (HCl), Nitric acid (HNO3), Nitrous acid (HONO), Sulfur dioxide (SO2), Ammonia (NH3)
- Aerosol ions measured: Chloride (Cl-), Nitrate (NO3-), Sulfate (SO42-), Ammonium (NH4+), Potassium (K+), Calcium (Ca2+), Magnesium (Mg2+)
- Ambient Temperature : 20-30 °C
- Dimensions in mm (W/H/D) : 660/1810/605 (Max swing out door wet part: 1110)
- Dimensions remark : Based on 2060 MARGA M version
- Ingress Protection : IP40
- Number of sample streams : 1
- Weight kg : 165 kg
- Flow rate: 0.5 m3/h or 1.0 m3/h (Critical orifice)
- User interface: 15” color XGA + PCAP touch screen
- Data communication: Ethernet: TCP/IP Network, USB 2.0
- USB output: 2 × USB ports
- Power supply: 100 – 120 / 220 - 240 VAC, 50-60Hz, max. 935 VA (calculated)
- Conformity: MagIC Net 3.2 is completely compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11. Metrohm Applikon B.V. conforms to quality standard ISO 9001:2008
- Electric Protection Class: I
- Housing material: Wet part cabinet: Polystyrene, polymethane coated / Electrical cabinet: SS304 steel, polyester coated
- Relative Humidity: 10-80% RH, non-condensing
- Analysis: Batchwise; Hourly
- Software package: 2060 software in combination with MagIC Net 3.2