Metrohm - Model Eco IC - Ion Chromatography System
From Ion Chromatography
Discover Eco IC, an ion chromatography system that focuses on the essentials while not compromising on quality, robustness, and reliability. Eco IC has been developed to enable more users to benefit from this technique. Whether you need to perform routine water analysis or you’re looking for an instrument for higher education, Eco IC comes with all the components you need. In addition, you can also save time and reduce work by getting an automated system.
- Small system for water analysis and education: Analyze anions, cations, and polar substances.
- Everything you need at an attractive price: Software, suppressor, and detector included.
- Swiss-made: High-quality, robust, and durable hardware and components.
- Optional automation and Inline Ultrafiltration: Save time and reduce costs with automated analysis.
- Intelligent IC: Intelligent components control and monitor processes and prevent errors.
The Eco IC is built for the routine analysis of anions, cations, and polar substances. It comes with all components you need for analysis: Suppressor, conductivity detector, and software are all included.
It is therefore the ideal ion chromatography system for routine water analysis and for use in higher education. Typical analyses include:
- Anions: chloride, nitrate, and sulfate
- Cations: sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium
We offer an inexpensive column for the analysis of anions in water: Metrosep A Supp 17. The column is available in three different lengths, allowing you to choose the optimal column for your application. However, you may also choose a different column.
With an IC system from Metrohm, you will benefit from exceptional support and warranties:
- Local support from Metrohm service technicians
- Extensive warranties: 3 years for instruments, 10 years for the anion suppressor, 5 years software support, 10 years spare part availability
Eco IC Package with column, suppressor, and autosampler
Save time and reduce your workload with the Eco IC Package. With this solution, you will get an Eco IC combined with an 863 Compact IC Autosampler, complete with rack, vials, and caps. This will allow you to analyze up to 36 samples fully automatically.
Clean samples are crucial for water analysis: Automated Eco IC systems can be fitted with Inline Ultrafiltration, which removes particles from the sample.
Eco IC keeps track of system parameters so that you are always up to date on your system's status, for example:
- Number of injections
- Working hours
- Service intervals
In addition, Eco IC significantly decreases the risk of damage to the column by:
- checking the flow rate and
- checking the backpressure