Metrohm - Model Mira M-3 - Handheld Raman Spectrometer for Advanced Package
The Metrohm Instant Raman Analyzer (MIRA) M-3 is a high performance, handheld Raman spectrometer used for rapid, nondestructive identification and verification of different material types, such as Pharmaceutical APIs and excipients. Despite the small size of the instrument, the M-3 has a ruggedized design and features a high-efficiency spectrograph design equipped with our unique Orbital-Raster-Scan (ORS) technology. The Mira M-3 is fully compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations.
The Advanced Package includes an attachment lens for analyzing materials directly or through containers (laser Class 3b), as well as a vial holder attachment for analyzing materials contained in glass vials (laser Class 1).
- Barcode Scanner: true
- Battery life (h): ≥ 4h (with recommended batteries)
- Height (mm): 45.0
- Laser class according to EN 60825-1: Mira M-3 Basic Class 1
- Laser output power (mW): ≤ 100 mW
- Laser Wavelength (nm): 785.0
- Length (mm): 128.0
- Resolution (cm⁻¹) (FWHM): 14-16
- Spectral Range (cm⁻¹): 400-2300
- Touchscreen Display (inches): 3.7' Resistive or 9.4 cm
- Weight (grams): 752.0
- Width (mm): 88.0