Metrohm - Model MIRA - Metrohm Instant Raman Analyzers
Metrohm Instant Raman Analyzers (Mira) are robust and reliable portable spectrometers for material identification and verification. These instruments combine ease of use with maximum safety and provide results within seconds. Using ORS, Mira systems yield highly reliable results, giving you more confidence in your measurements.
We offer two versions of Mira Analyzers:
- Mira P (pharma): instrument for material verification compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Mira DS (defense and security):
instrument for the identification of illicit and hazardous substances
Our new Mira Flex packages offer you the flexibility to customize Mira instruments and accessories for your precise analyses.
- True single-hand operation: Small and light-weight battery-operated Raman spectrometers
- Orbital Raster Scan (ORS) technology: Accurate, reproducible, and reliable results.
- Fast and convenient: Point-and-shoot mode or vials for results within seconds
- Non-destructive and versatile: Multiple sampling attachments for any type of analysis
- Rugged and robust: Ruggedized aluminum case with IP 67
With the Mira P, you will get accurate results in just seconds. After collecting spectra for a few seconds, the instrument will give you a clear 'Pass' or 'Fail' result.
The instrument calculates the result on the basis of multivariate probabilistic algorithms to verify the identity of raw materials. This approach is much more accurate and reliable than traditional HQI spectral matching.
- Multilevel access control, including three predefined access levels and optional password ageing and complexity requirements
- Audit trails to log all actions on the instruments
- Secure electronic records that are synced to a secure database on a PC
- Reports containing all required information (instrument info, parameters, electronic signatures) are generated at the push of the button
The built-in barcode scanner can be used to automatically populate the sample name and the Lot ID by scanning the barcode prior to acquisition.
- Point-and-shoot adapters for direct analysis (with three focal lengths)
- Vial holder for easy analysis of liquids and powders
- Tablet holder
- Contact Ball probe to immerse into liquids and powders