Metrohm - Professional VA/CVS Instruments
Our Professional range of voltammetry and CVS systems contains a wealth of functionality on a small space: voltammetric trace analysis of metal ions and other substances and determination of organic additives in electroplating baths with cyclic voltammetric stripping. Building on Metrohm’s long expertise in voltammetry, this instrument is designed to offer more: more flexibility, more convenience, and more security.
Compact instruments with small footprint
Modular design: Customize your system with automation options
Manual, semiautomated, and fully automated setups available
Exchangeable measuring head for fast and easy switching between applications
viva software for full system control
Built-in calibrator for guaranteed accuracy and reliability
The 884 Professional VA covers the entire range of voltammetric analysis from voltammetry and polarography to Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping (CVS).
This system can be used to analyze:
- trace levels of, e.g., cadmium, lead, nickel, cobalt, or iron, in sea water, salts, and high-purity chemicals,
- organic additives, e.g., suppressors, brighteners, and levelers, in electroplating solutions (by CVS),
- various transition metal ions in water samples,
- additives and impurities in electroplating solutions,
- copper and iron in boiler feed water,
- ultra-trace levels of metal species in sea water,
- and more.
The 894 Professional CVS is a made-to-measure CVS instrument for the electroplating industry that masters large sample loads and changing applications.
It is the equipment of choice for the analysis of electroplating baths, e.g. to determine the concentration of:
- or levelers.
Professional VA/CVS systems can be customized with automation and liquid handling modules.
User interaction can be reduced by using Metrohm’s Dosinos for automatic dosing of sample and auxiliary solutions for more convenience and measurement security. You can further complete your system’s liquid handling with pumps for automatic rinsing. Optional level sensors send out timely warnings when waste containers are full and prevent them from overflowing.
You can get your system exactly as you need it:
Get full control of your voltammetric and CVS determinations with viva:
- Adapt the methods to your lab requirements,
- Set all relevant parameters,
- Evaluate data and create user-specific results,
- Manage your data in the database,
- Create customized reports,
- Ensure data security in your lab via specific user rights,
- Automatically adjust the method settings to the sample properties.