Meyer - Air-Operated Dust Tight Slide Gates
From Slide Gates
Meyer Air-Operated Dust Tight Slide Gates add an extra dimension of control to bulk material handling systems. Designed for use in free-flowing solids, granules or powder form, they can be installed to control flow from outlets of hoppers, silos, mixers, screw conveyors, truck train or ship load-out systems, etc.
- Built of sturdy welded steel, Meyer Slide Gates provide long life and dependable service. They are economical in cost and easily installed. Completely dust-tight when installed, they require no or minimum caulking.
- Special construction materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, abrasion resistant metals and special coatings are available.
- System and gate-size related air cylinders open and shut the gates at a flip of a switch. Limit switches can be provided to indicate slide position.
- Meyer Slide Gates are available in sizes to fit standard square flange patterns of Meyer Airlock Feeders. Sizes to fit special requirements are also available.
- Plastics, Chemical, Cement, Mining, Food, Asphalt
- Heavy Gauge Mild Steel Construction
- Stainless Steel Slide Strips for Smooth Operation
- 250 PSI, JIC-NEPA Air Cylinder & Accessories
- NEMA 4 Solenoid Valve (Expl. Prf. Optional)
- Air Filter, Regulator and Lubricator
- Flow Control Valve
- Pressure Gauge
- Self Cleaning, Cylindrical Slide Plate Guides Mounted Beyond Material Flow Path
- Complete Piping, and Wiring, Pre-tested for Installation-ready Operation