Meyer - Model HDSE - Heavy Duty Side Entry Drop-Thru Rotary Airlock Valves
The HDSE Heavy Duty Side Entry Drop-Thru rotary airlock valves are designed for applications involving relatively large particles that cannot be reduced by the shearing action between the rotor blades and the housing at the inlet. They are also suitable for applications where small fines produced by the shearing action could cause damage to the system or create hazards. The built-in “V” shaped product inlet reduces the shearing to a single point virtually eliminating product degradation.
- Our rotary airlock valves are used in a wide range of applications where there is need to minimize system air loss while transferring material between vessels with differing pressures.
- They are used as feeder valves to meter the flow of material between vessels with equivalent pressures.
- You will also find them doing double duty in systems where there is a need to minimize system air or gas loss while regulating the flow of material between vessels with differing pressures.
- Pressure Rating: 15 PSI
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 400°F
- Materials: Dry Free-Flowing Food Grade or
- Contamination Sensitive Powders
- Pneumatic Conveying, Blending, Dust Collection, Drying, Weighing, Mixing, Feeding, Packaging or Bagging
- Grain, Pharmaceutical, Food, Chemical, Plastics, Paint, Baking, Milling
- Round or square flange assures system compatibility
- Rugged cast iron or stainless steel construction provides maximum
- Outboard sealed bearings never need lubrication
- 8-Vane open end beveled rotor standard
- Integral mounting feet for easy installation
- Full taper inlet throat opening for maximum material flow to rotor pockets