Mobistek - Mobile Road Pavements (MRP )
MOBISTEK Mobile Road Pavement (MRP) is a composite product which consists of glassfiber reinforced plastic and filling materials.
short-period installation of temporary roads and floorings for construction activities amidst severe soil and geographic conditions including swamps of I and II types
construction of temporary passways and floorings for construction activities for protection of herb stratum on top soil
construction of service lanes and platforms during construction and installation activities on main pipelines
temporary passes over various distribution lines
use in elimination of emergencies.
MRP MOBISTEK-80 composite slabs are best-performing on water-logged soils, swamps of I–II types, exhibit positive buoyancy, can sustain machinery weighing up to 80 tonnes; MRP MOBISTEK-ECO slabs are best-performing if used as substitution for ferro-concrete slabs on hard bases, the slabs can sustain machinery weighing up to 120 tonnes.
- Rapid installation
- Multiple use resulting in saved monetary funds
- Positive buoyancy
- Modularized design (any configuration of a flooring is possible)
- Preservation of vegetation mantle and environmental resources
- Surface texture of a slab prevents slipping
- According to a feasibility study by Gazprom VNIIGAZ, MOBISTEK Mobile Road Pavement is repaid as soon as used for the 8th time as compared to woodstrip floorings
- Weather resistance and resistance to chemically corrosive environment