Model 1100 Series - Industrial Split Body Butterfly Valve
From Butterfly Valves
One piece disc and stem design in our high strength industrial split body butterfly valve series. Available in sizes from 2' - 24' and offered in both wafer and lug configurations. Unique, heavy duty body meets ANSI 125/150# standards. Available in cast iron body and ductile iron body. Our resilient seated butterfly valve is our most commonly sold butterfly valve. This series butterfly valve comes with a Nylon PA12 coated disc option that ensures excellent corrosion resistance to various chemical media. Top plate is double drilled to fit ISO5211 dimensions and standard secondary bolt circular dimensions. All handles, gear operators and pneumatic actuators are designed to directly mount to our butterfly valves. Heavy duty acetyl bushing absorbs the force acting on the stem and disc assemble due to pressure.
Nylon Coated, Epoxy Coated, Ductile Iron, 316 Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel Body Materials Available
One piece dis/stem in high strength design. Available in options such as 316 stainless steel (thin profile, with hand polished edge and hubs) PTFE, Nylon 12 Coated 316SS or rubber covered with the covering extending on the stem sealing area. Unique heavy-duty square grooved 'center lock' seat design virtually eliminates any seat movement during seating and unseating of the disc. Teflon seat designs has continuous homogeneous Teflon that extends through the stem area and is flanged on the back of the seat.
Precision machined radius on the upper and lower disc hubs pressed against upper and lower seat sealing faces for achieving primary sealing between the disc and stem. Butterfly valves include a bi-directional U cup stem seal as well. Heavy duty two piece body with extended neck for 2' piping insulation. Standard coating is Nylon with two coats of hard, zinc rich epoxy for excellent corrosion resistance is optional. Two flange locating holes for sizes up to 12' for easy alignment of the butterfly valve during installation. The flanges meet ANSI 125/150# and other standards.
Food Grade Seats Available with BUNA-N or EPDM (various other seat materials available)
In addition, the series 1100 butterfly valve includes a unique triple seal stem sealing system by using a U cup Teflon seal energized by an O-ring to provide a positive seal at the Teflon flange and around the stem. Another O-ring installed around the stem provides the third seal - available on PTFE disc valves only.
API 609 / BS EN 593 / MSS SP-67 Testing Standards
- Available in wafer or lug butterfly valve types
- Cast iron body (ASTMA126) and ductile iron body (ASTMA351) available
- Available in sizes from 2' - 24'
- ISO 5211 drilled top plate
- One piece disc and stem design offers high strength. Available in options such as: 316 stainless steel, PTFE, Nylon 12 coated 316 stainless steel or rubber covering
- Bi-directional 'U' cup stem seal
- Heavy duty bushings absorbs the forces acting on disc and stem due to line pressure
- Two flange locating holes for up to 12' for easy installation and alignment
- Unique heavy duty square grooved center lock seat designed to virtually eliminate any seat movement during the seating and unseating of the disc
- Optional seats include: BUNA, EPDM, VITON, PTFE