Model AFR-1R - Air/Fuel Controller
From Compliance controls
Striking the right air/fuel ratio to support your catalytic converter shouldn't be that hard. And it's not - if you choose the right equipment. Compliance Controls AFR-1R air/fuel ratio controller is exactly the right choice. It's pure simplicity at every step - from installation to operation.
How Simple Is It?
- Non-intrusive installation - The AFR-1R operates on an auxiliary fuel line, which can be easily isolated for maintenance, analysis or troubleshooting. SIMPLE.
- Single setpoint. No fine tuning or tweaking needed. SIMPLE.
- Streamlined navigation - single-button access to the main functions. SIMPLE.
It doesn't get any simpler or any smarter.
- Simplest air/fuel controller on the market
- One setpoint target
- Easy on-screen interface
- Operator help key on display
- Ongoing compliance
- Fast and easy installation
- Minimal operator training required
- Comprehensive fault diagnostics
- Fully automatic - no operator required in normal operation
- Improved engine and emissions control performance
- On-screen help for setup and navigation
- Designed for low horsepower gas fueled, carbureted rich-burn industrial engines.
- Microprocessor-based controller with a single setpoint.
- Setpoint and operation done entirely through the 4 Line x 20 character display, enclosure or remote mounted.
- Post catalyst, oxygen sensor input for real time adaption to changing catalyst performance (post catalyst sensor is optional).
- Pre and Post catalyst thermocouple input for catalyst over temperature protection (ungrounded Type K thermocouples, optional).
- Pre and Post catalyst differential temperature displayed.
- Separate alarm and shutdown dry-contact relays for flexibility in setup and operation.
- Proportional solenoid control valves used for quick response time.
- Heated exhaust gas oxygen sensors for optimum AFR control.
- NEMA 12 enclosure, 10' W x 13' H x 5' D.
- 24 VDC standard with optional 12 VDC configuration.
- CD ignition input for engine speed reference with optional magnetic pickup input.
- Upgradeable to command multi-setpoint targets and accept additional end devices.