Model AFR-9R - Air/fuel Ratio Controller
From Compliance controls
Compliance Controls AFR-9R air/fuel ratio controller is exactly the right choice. It is pure simplicity at every step - from installation to operation. The AFR-9R offers the same simplicity as the AFR-1R model such as non-intrusive installation and streamlined menu-driven navigation, but with more setpoints you get even tighter control.
The AFR-9R controller offers nine setpoint targets, based on a combination of three RPM settings and three manifold pressure settings. As your natural gas engine's load conditions change, your AFR-9R continues to make sure it is in the best possible operating range for optimum catalyst performance.
If your site is facing tightening regulations, changes in ambient temperature, big load swings, gas quality or gas pressure changes, the AFR-9R is the right choice. It's simple air/fuel ratio control with more flexibility.
The AFR-9R air/fuel ratio controller is a true load-following controller (measuring manifold pressure and RPM). It features nine air/fuel setpoints that can be specifically matched to engine conditions.
• Simplest multipoint air/fuel controller on the market
• Easy on-screen interface for convenient setup and operation
• Nine air/fuel setpoints matched to specific engine load conditions
• Operator help key on display
• Designed for applications with varying engine loads
• Ongoing compliance in high-variable environments
• Fast and easy installation
• Minimal operator training required
• Comprehensive fault diagnostics
• Fully automatic - no operator required in normal operation
• Nine setpoints - better resolution and control of load swings
• Setpoint and operation done entirely through the 4 Line x 20 character display, enclosure or remote mounted.
• Designed for wide range horsepower, gas fueled, carbureted rich-burn industrial engines.
• Microprocessor-based controller with nine air/fuel setpoints.
• Available with either the non-intrusive fuel enrichment strategy or the in-line fuel authority control strategy.
• Proportional solenoid control valves used for quick response time (available).
• Full authority valve (available).
• Map sensor to measure variances in manifold air pressure.
• Post catalyst, oxygen sensor input for real time adaption to changing catalyst performance (post catalyst sensor is optional).
• Pre and Post catalyst differential temperature displayed when used with (optional) ungrounded Type K thermocouple.
• Separate alarm and shutdown dry-contact relays for flexibility in setup and operation.
• Heated exhaust gas oxygen sensors for optimum AFR control.
• NEMA 12 enclosure, 10' W x 13' H x 5' D.
• 24 VDC, 4.8 amp. (application specific), optional 12 VDC configuration.
• Magnetic pickup or CD ignition input for engine speed operating reference.
• Upgradeable to accept additional end devices.