Model AFR-FI - Air/Fuel Ratio Controller for Lean-Burn, Fuel Injected Engines
From Compliance controls
Compliance Controls' AFR-FI air/fuel ratio controller is your best value for fuel injected, lean-burn natural gas engines. What do you get with the microprocessor-based AFR-FI?
The AFR-FI maintains tight control of the lean-burn air-fuel mix with computer speed and precision.
• Improved engine performance and efficiency
• Automated emissions compliance
• User-friendly display and keypad interface
• High-speed MODBUS communications
• Compliance assured
• Eliminates time consuming, unreliable pneumatic air-fuel control
• Better engine performance
• Less maintenance - lower maintenance costs
• Improved troubleshooting
• Better fuel economy
• Easy installation and setup
• Fully automatic
• Easy integration with other control systems and data collection / analysis systems
• Supports high-speed communications
• D100 MHz, 586-compatible microprocessor: 8 MB of RAM.
• User-programmable: Windows-based ladder-logic software (IEC-61131-3 std. programming languages).
• Daylight-filtered vacuum fluorescent display (4 lines with 20 characters each line).
• 16-Key pad: for set-point entry, alarm acknowledgement, start, stop, reset, etc.
• Wall / bracket mount enclosure or free standing:
- Window in door
- Internal swing panel
- DIN rail-mounted terminal blocks
- Panduit Wireway
- Ample room for customer connection
• Canadian standard for separation of incendive and non-incendive wiring.
• Four (4) RS485 serial ports.
• Digital I/O module - reads up to 18 thermocouples or mA sources.
• Ten (10) sets of data points (air/fuel map).
• Fuel flow totalization (optional).
• Hour meter.
• Shutdown or fault snapshot - provides a complete picture of system conditions at shutdown.
• Four (4) discrete inputs - normally closed.
• Two (2) discrete relay outputs.
- GOV-10 shutdown (optional)
- Low / high fuel flow
- Low / high fuel pressure
- Low / high air pressure
- Air manifold pressure xmitter fail
- Fuel pressure / flow xmitter fail
- Air manifold temperature xmitter fail
- TC break
- Air manifold temperature
• Twelve (12) alarms.
• Accomodates a wide range of engine configurations:
- V-type engines, in-line
- Waste gate or air damper
- Other special configurations
• Operating temperature: -40 to +85°C (-40 to 185°F).
• Controller approved for CI. 1, Div. 2, Grps. C & D Areas.