Model AK - Chamber Furnace
From Resistance Heating
Chamber furnace for annealing, brick and ASW insulation, Tmax 800 °C, 22 - 603 l
- Annealing furnace
- Max. temperature up to 800 °C
- Insulation with shaped brick made of high quality fiber boards and lightweight refractory bricks on the walls, furnace bottom lined with SiC boards
- Air circulation by ventilator in door for better temperature distribution and heat transfer
- Short heating up and cooling down cycles
- Quality - made in Germany
- Easy operation and handling
We make it possible
Linn High Therm is specialized in adapting its products to customer’s requirements. Please let us know if you need any modifications apart from our standard offer. We will do everything to satisfy your wishes.
- Temperature controller G800
- Serial interface
- Temperature program controller
- Screen recorder
- Gas purging device with sheet cover around furnace brick lining
Furnace housing, housing of separate switch box and door consist of a lightweight sheet steel construction. The painting with structural lacquer serves as protection against corrosion. The chosen colours blue/white give a nice appearance to the entire furnace.
The furnace chamber is surrounded by shaped stones made of fiber boards and lightweight refractory brick. The furnace bottom is made of an abrasion-proof insert plate made of SiC. The insulation guarantees high thermal power at low energy consumption. Due to fiber insulation, low furnace weight is reached.
Heating is effected by free radiating Kanthal-A1-heating spirals in the rims of the brick lining. In combination with the insulation, extremely short heating up and cooling down cycles can be reached at low heating power.
Switch and control unit
The switch and control unit is installed in a separate switch box which is tightly connected to the furnace part on the right side.
- Temperature controller G400
- 2 or 3 setpoint controller with PID behaviour
- Logic output
- One heating ramp – freely programmable velocity / ramp function
- Display of actual value (desired value displayed after pressing the button)
- Self-optimization prevents overshooting
- Separation of control and configuration level (prevents undesired changes)
- Alarm signal in case of thermocouple fracture
- Timer with turn-on & turn-off delay (dwell time)
- Product Line: type series
- Operation Mode: Batch
- Construction Types: Furnace
- Designs: Chamber furnace
- Temperature Max (°C): 800
- Heatings: electrical
- Heatingmethods: resistance
- Atmospheres: Air
- Applications: annealing, curing, drying, heat treatment, oxydation, pre-heating, shrink fitting, stress-relieving, tempering