Model FA225 - Strong Base Anion Gel, Type II
From Anion Exchange Resin
FA225 is an industrial grade, polystyrenic, gel, type II strong base anion exchange resin supplied in the Cl form and OH form.
FA225 has high capacity, high chemical efficiency and good resistance to fouling. FA225 is intended for use in the chloride form for removal of contaminants such as nitrate, arsenate, chromate, uranium, etc., as well as in the hydroxide form for all types of deionizing systems. FA225-OH is especially well suited for use for systems where amine odors might be objectionable.
- Industrial demineralization when regenerated with alkalis
- Trace Contaminant, Sulfate, Nitrate Removal
- Chloride dealkalization
- Polymer Structure : Gel polystyrene crosslinked with DVB
- Functional Group : Quatemary Amine, Type II
- Ionic Form : Cl- / OH-
- Appearance : Spherical Beads
- Particle Size (mm) : 0.315-1.25 ≥95%
- Note: Other particle size ranges are also available.
- Uniformity Coefficient : 1.6 max.
- Moisture Content : 40-48%
- Total Capacity (eq/l) : 1.30 min.
- Shipping Weight (g/l) : 690 / 670
- Specific Density (g/ml) : 1.06
- Reversible Swelling, Cl-→OH- : 15% max.
- pH Range : 0-14
- Temperature Limit : 85℃ max. / 35℃ max.