Model I-Daq - Voltage Scanner
From Wind Tunnel
The Chell I-Daq is a compact, high accuracy analogue scanner that multiplexes 32 inputs into a single output. The electrical interface is exactly the same as the Pressure Systems pressure scanners. The I-Daq can therefore be used with the Chell CANdaq%, CANdaq or QUADdaq to provide a complete acquisition system. Alternatively, the I-Daq can the be substituted for a pressure scanner in any existing system to provide additional analogue measurements. When used with the ScanDaq, the I-Daq can be used in conjunction with the pressure scanners to provide a multi-input acquisition system.
The Chell I-daq is an analogue scanner capable of scanning voltage or current. It can be used in conjunction with the Chell CANdaq or QUADdaq products to provide a complete data acquisition system.
- Acquires DC voltage (+/-5 or 0-10V).
- Available with 'D' Type or Lemo connectors.
- Compatible with any pressure scanning acquisition system.
- Complete with calibration interface so all channels can be calibrated through one port.
- Better than 0.06% FS System accuracy.
- Up to 1250Hz per channel acquisition speed.
- Can be used with CANdaq5, CANdaq or QUADdaq as part of a miniature acquisition system.