Model LMS-R - LED Minispectrometer
LMS-R LED Minispectrometer is a new ultracompact lightweight device for express analysis in the near IR range from 1.3 to 2.4 μm based on a 12-element LED matrix and one wide-band photodiode. It can be applied within various application areas, like express analysis of food, biomaterials, moisture control, water content measurement in cut-oil and oil products, analysis of plastics, etc.
The main part of the device is the optical block comprised of 12 near-infrared LEDs with different emission peaks (~1.31, 1.45, 1.51, 1.55, 1.66, 1.76, 1.84, 1.94, 2.06, 2.16, 2.21, 2.36) and a wideband photodiode. LEDs are turned on one by one and irradiate the analysed sample. Emission reflected back from the sample is captured by the photodiode, converted into electrical signals that are further processed by the electronic block and the software.
- measurement of reflectance/scattering spectra of solid and liquid samples in the range from 1.3 to 2.4 μm;
- high measurement speed: 1 s;
- compact sizes: 60x42x42 mm;
- lightweight: 130 g;
- low power consumption: max 2.5 W;
- power supply and operation from PC via USB interface;
- provided with a software for Windows PCs.