Model M920 - Precision Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Inductive flow meter M920 is a device designed for measuring, indicating and storing flow and passed through volume data of conductive liquids. Flow Meter M920 records both positive and negative flow. As there are neither moving nor mechanical parts in the flow profile the device can be applied to measure extremely polluted liquids containing even solid pollution. The only limitation is that the device can be used solely with conductive liquids. Precise programmable electromagnetic flow meter for industrial application. Protecion IP67 (IP68). Nominal diameter 10...800mm. Accuracy: 0.25 %
Range of applications
Inductive flow meter M920 is designed to be used in the chemical industry, paper industry, waterworks maintenance, waste-water maintenance etc.
Inductive flow meter M920 is a highly accurate and stable device. The construction of the M920 indicator uses components with a long-term time and temperature stability. Configuration data is backed up and can be recovered after a power failure. The back-up structure enables data recovery in case of a partial loss of data (as a result of e.g. high level electrostatic discharge or high noise of power supplying). Internal CPU provides all functions usually built in electronic flow meters, incl. Liquid temperature measuring, low flow rate correction, frequency response setting, bandwidth of sensitivity setting at low flow rates, etc.
Inputs / Outputs
Flow Meter M920 is equipped with six isolated outputs and one isolated input as standard. Digital outputs (frequency, pulse and relays) and input is user configurable. Current output 4-20 mA can be used as passive or active type. For communication are available RS232 and RS485 outputs with the Modbus protocol.
- Range of diameter 10 to 800 mm
- Compact version IP67, remote version sensor IP68
- Mounting of electronic unit in two work planes
- Power supply 85 to 264 Vac, 12, 24, 48 Vdc
- Empty pipe detection
- Excitation coils (liquid) temperature measurement
- Non-touch basic manual control with magnetic pointer
- Programmable datalogger and real time as standard
- Remote control RS485, RS232 (Modbus)
- 3 programmable digital outputs, digital input, analog output 4-20 mA
- Dosing feature using digital input
- Pipe and electronic self diagnostic