Various fittings and jointing systems are available that can provide a fully welded pipe system, including electrofusion fittings from 20 to 800mm and butt fusion fittings for even larger diameter lines.
The strength, flexibility and long term durability offered by polyethylene pipe has seen it become the material of choice for a wide range of pressure applications.
- Water and Wastewater Networks
- Gas Networks
- Irrigation and Rural
- Fire Protection Mains
- Industrial Process Water
- Wastewater NetworksTrade waste
- Rainwater systems
- Suitable for connection of medium density polyethylene pipe
- Service connections
- Available in sizes 20 OD to 110 OD
- Various configurations including male and female adaptors, elbows, connectors, tees, reducers etc
- Speed of installation
- Ease of installation!
Depending on which brand of fitting is selected, installation is generally a matter of inserting the pipe into the fitting and tightening the locking nut.