Model Roof Types - Concrete Tank System
With the diversity on offer by a wide range of Biogas service providers it has been critical for A-Consult to develop its precast concrete tank system to allow the different types of roof installation required by the various process techniques.
- Manufactured from biaxel reinforced fabrics with a high grade chemically resistant PVC coating
- Operational pressures varying from 0 to 5mbar, higher pressures can be accommodated
- Supplied with desulphurisation netting (netting strength 400kg/m2)
- Offering maximum levels of gas storage with domes available to accommodate tank structures up to 40m diameter
- Service openings available upon request
- Available in Quarter Dome option, offering all the benefits of a standard double membrane roof but with a lower dome height to assist with potential planning restrictions.
- Reduces emissions of both gas and odour.
- Available in Grey or Green.
- Openings available to allow over the top mixing.
- Robust construction using UV resistant reinforced foil.