Model SG-100 & SG-200 - Liquid-Solid Separation Filter
Omega SG-100 and Omega SG-200 filters are unparalleled at filtering septic tank contents. The filters work continuously and returns 15% more clarified water than any other filtering solution available on the market, which leaves less water in the solid waste tank. Omega SG-100 and Omega SG-200 filters are the perfect solution to rid septic tanks of high grease and fibre contents, while optimizing disposal costs.
The Omega SG-100™ and Omega SG-200™ filters are outstanding at cleaning grease traps since you can return up to 80% of the liquid content, which has been purified at 99%. This allows you to work all day without having to empty the truck tank.
With its unique design, the patent pending technology of the Omega SG Filter Series create a counter-gyration effect that prevents clogging and operation delays, while providing high quality results every time.
Providing a 360° Solution
When working with us, not only will you get the best technology available, you will be working with our experienced engineers throughout the entire implementation process, ensuring the design meets your expectations and the development progresses smoothly.
Below is a quick overview of the product integration process and services you will receive with your first purchase of the OMEGA SG™ or OMEGA SC™ FILTER SERIES.
- Self-cleaning system prevents clogging;
- Excellent for high grease concentration applications;
- SST design reduces wear & tear and extends filter life;
- Continuous filtration system;
- Easy to retrofit existing equipment;
- Compact and lightweight system;
- Lower carbon foot print;
- Eliminates the use of chemicals, environmentally friendly;
- Allows the liquid to be recirculated in standard pumps requiring ultra-fine filtration;
- Depending on your application:
- reduces the amount of water to get solids ready for Biogas plants or composting centres;
- does not affect bacterial flora.