Model Vacuum-MEKO - Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps
Oil-free, clean, economical and powerful Vacuum-MEKOs from ABN.VACUUM-MEKOs are diaphragm vacuum pumps with numerous advantages and high flexibility of use. Thanks to the diaphragm technology, VACUUM MEKOs work without oil and are particularly clean and economical. These portable machines are compact and maintenance-free. Their ruggedness and long life are proverbial – typical of the top quality associated with ABN. And the maturity and reliability of their design make them predestined for installation in closed vacuum systems.
Vacuum units based on diaphragm technology,3-phase AC motor (400 V 3~50Hz) or AC motor (230 V 1~50 Hz), on/off switch, output sound-damper, R1/2' A connection thread, overcurrent circuit-breaker, ready for operation with 3-m cable and plug.
- Oil-free, hence no oil changes, no disposal of old oil and no compulsory inspections in connection with oil change intervals
- Compact and mobile, which in practice makes it easier and more convenient to transport the units and simpler to install them in machines and plants
- Powerful, with a vacuum of up to 90 torr and a suction capacity of 520 l/min
- Rugged, reliable and operationally safe, no rubbing parts, minimum wear
- Long life, very little maintenance
- Suitable for continuous duty – 100% OLF* – and service-proven in non-stop operation
- Special models for the food industry, water treatment or laboratory use
Measuring systems and laboratory equiment
Vacuum drying systems
Vacuum lifting and handling equipment
Material holders on machining units
Graphic industry and printing
Vacuum clamping systems