Myron L - Model 750 Series II - Resistivity Monitor/Controllers
The unique circuitry of our 750 Series II Resistivity Monitor/controllers guarantees accurate and reliable measurements. Drift-free performance is assured by 'field proven' electronics, including automatic DC offset compensation and highly accurate drive voltage.
Built-in electronic calibration allows for fast quality checks.
A push-to-test button makes setpoint checks easy, while the internal alarm set discourages unauthorized adjustments.
Standard on all controller models is a heavy-duty, 10-amp output relay, operating on either increasing or decreasing readings. Bright green/red LEDs indicate readings above or below setpoint.
Digital and Analog 750 Series II models have an IP65/NEMA 4X water-resistant & corrosion-proof rated enclosure. At 152 x 122 mm/6 x 4.8 in., all models are suitable for panel, bench or surface mounting.
Additional options include a 3 Sensor Input Switch and/or a 3 Range Switch and a Remote Alarm™ model RA.
- Deionization (DI) and distillation ultrapure water treatment systems
- Food Processing
- Power Plants
- Boiler Condensate
- Process Control
- 7 Resistivity ranges from 0-200 Kilohms to 0-20 Megohms-cm
- Choice of 3½ digit display or analog meter
- Automatic temperature compensation to 25°C
- Isolated 0-10 VDC Recorder Output standard
- IP65/NEMA 4X water resistant and corrosion-proof enclosure
- Built-in electronic calibration
- Single set point/alarm standard
- Adjustable setpoint hysteresis
- Solid State 24 VDC Output
- 10 amp relay operates on choice of increasing or decreasing reading
- LEDs show 'above/below' alarm/control status
- Push-to-test set point check
- Internal set point discourages unauthorized adjustment
- Selectable 115/230 VAC
- CE Certified
- Reliable, easily installed sensor
- Second Alarm/Control Module
- 4-20 mA Isolated Output
- Piezo Electric Alarm
- 3½ Digit Backlit Display
- Temperature Module
- 24 VAC Isolated Power Supply
- 24 VDC Isolated Power Supply
- Constant: 0.05
- Temperature Compensation: Two integral temperature sensors provide automatic TC to 25ºC.
- Pressure/Temp Limits: 100 psi/690 kPa @ 212ºF/100ºC.
- Bushing: Modular Polypropylene threaded 3/4” NPT. 1/2” PVDF or 316 stainless steel fittings (optional).
- Cable: Shielded 10 ft./3 meters standard; 25 and 100 ft./ 8 and 30 meter lengths available.
- Dimensions: Metal portion 30 L x 13 Dia. mm/ 1.2 L x .5 Dia. in.; overall length 91 mm/3.6 in.