Myron L - Model 750 Series II - Resistivity Monitor/Controllers
The unique circuitry of our 750 Series II Resistivity Monitor/controllers guarantees accurate and reliable measurements. Drift-free performance is assured by 'field proven' electronics, including automatic DC offset compensation and highly accurate drive voltage.
Since Temperature Compensation is at the heart of accurate water measurement, all Myron L Monitor/controllers feature a highly refined and precise TC circuit. This feature perfectly matches the water temperature coefficient as it changes. All models are corrected to 25°C. The TC may be disabled to conform with USP requirements.
Built-in electronic calibration allows for fast quality checks.
A push-to-test button makes setpoint checks easy, while the internal alarm set discourages unauthorized adjustments.
Standard on all controller models is a heavy-duty, 10-amp output relay, operating on either increasing or decreasing readings. Bright green/red LEDs indicate readings above or below setpoint.
Digital and Analog 750 Series II models have an IP65/NEMA 4X water-resistant & corrosion-proof rated enclosure. At 152 x 122 mm/6 x 4.8 in., all models are suitable for panel, bench or surface mounting.
Additional options include a 3 Sensor Input Switch and/or a 3 Range Switch and a Remote Alarm™ model RA.
- Deionization (DI) and distillation ultrapure water treatment systems
- Food Processing
- Power Plants
- Boiler Condensate
- Process Control
- 7 Resistivity ranges from 0-200 Kilohms to 0-20 Megohms-cm
- Choice of 3½ digit display or analog meter
- Automatic temperature compensation to 25°C
- Isolated 0-10 VDC Recorder Output standard
- IP65/NEMA 4X water resistant and corrosion-proof enclosure
- Built-in electronic calibration
- Single set point/alarm standard
- Adjustable setpoint hysteresis
- Solid State 24 VDC Output
- 10 amp relay operates on choice of increasing or decreasing reading
- LEDs show 'above/below' alarm/control status
- Push-to-test set point check
- Internal set point discourages unauthorized adjustment
- Selectable 115/230 VAC
- CE Certified
- Reliable, easily installed sensor
- Second Alarm/Control Module
- 4-20 mA Isolated Output
- Piezo Electric Alarm
- 3½ Digit Backlit Display
- Temperature Module
- 24 VAC Isolated Power Supply
- 24 VDC Isolated Power Supply
- Constant: 0.05
- Temperature Compensation: Two integral temperature sensors provide automatic TC to 25ºC.
- Pressure/Temp Limits: 100 psi/690 kPa @ 212ºF/100ºC.
- Bushing: Modular Polypropylene threaded 3/4” NPT. 1/2” PVDF or 316 stainless steel fittings (optional).
- Cable: Shielded 10 ft./3 meters standard; 25 and 100 ft./ 8 and 30 meter lengths available.
- Dimensions: Metal portion 30 L x 13 Dia. mm/ 1.2 L x .5 Dia. in.; overall length 91 mm/3.6 in.