Myron L - Model Ultrapen PT4 - Free Chlorine Equivalent Pen (FCE) & Temperature Pen
From Handheld / Portable Instruments
ULTRAPEN PT4 is Myron L Company’s ground breaking, new Pocket Tester for measuring Free Chlorine Disinfecting Power, Free Chlorine Equivalent (FCE), as well as Temperature. It is waterproof and designed to be extremely accurate, fast, and simple to use in diverse water quality applications.
ULTRAPEN PT4 Benefits:
- Reliable Repeatable Results
- Easy to Use
- Rugged Design
- Ensure Product Quality
- Reduce Waste
- Protect the Environment
NEW! FCE TM Free Available Chlorine (FAC) Function
The Myron L® Company FCE function reports FAC quickly and accurately by measuring ORP, the chemical characteristic of chlorine that directly reflects its effectivity, cross referenced with pH. Both DPD kits and colorimeters may tell the user the FAC value of the sample in the test tube, but since the chemistry of that sample is quite different from the source water being analyzed, the results are imprecisely related to actual disinfection power. The Myron L® Company FCE function measures the real, unaltered chemistry of source water, including moment-to-moment changes in that chemistry.
ULTRAPEN PT4 High Performance Features:
- Accuracy of up to ±0.3 ppm FCE TM
- Calibration with pH and ORP Standard Solutions
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Live or Hold Mode – User Selectable
- Auto-Off Feature – User Adjustable
- Proprietary Sensor Design
- Easy to Use – One Button Control
- Rugged Design with Aircraft Aluminum Body
- Durable, Epoxy Encapsulated Electronics
- Powered by One N Type Battery (Included)
Ultrapen PT4 Comes With:
- PT4 Pocket Tester Pen – Battery Installed
- User Replaceable FCE TM Sensor – Installed
- Protective/Hydration Cap
- Pocket Clip
- ORP Electrode Cleaning Paper
- Quick Start Guide
ULTRAPEN™ PT4 Measurement Modes:
- Mode: Method Of Measurement
- Hold (default): Once stabilized, the readings are captured then displayed.
- LIVE: Real-time readings are displayed continuously during measurement.
ULTRAPEN PT4 Specifications:
- FCE ™ Free Chlorine Range: 0 – 10.0 ppm
- FCE ™ Free Chlorine Accuracy: < 5.00 ppm: ± 0.3 ppm, ≥ 5.00 ppm: ± 0.5 ppm
- FCE ™ Free Chlorine Resolution: 0.01 ppm
- Temperature Range: 0 – 71°C / 32 – 160°F
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.1ºC
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1ºC / 0.1ºF
- Power Consumption: Active Mode: 30 – 140 mA, Sleep Mode: 2 µA
- Temperature Compensation: pH : Automatic to 25°C ORP: Automatic in Calibration Mode from 15ºC to 30ºC
- Physical Dimensions: 17.15 cm L x 1,59 cm D or 6.75 in. L x .625 in. D
- Weight: 50.4 g / 1.78 oz. (without soaker cap and lanyard)
- Case Material: Anodized Aircraft Aluminum with Protective Coating
- Battery Type: One N type, Alkaline, 1.5 V
- Calibration Standard Solutions: PH4, PH7, PH10, ORP80, ORP260, ORP470
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0 – 55ºC / 32 – 131ºF
- Enclosure Ratings: IP67 and NEMA6
- EN61236-1: 2006 – Annex A: 2008: Electrostatic discharge to the PT4 may cause it to spontaneously turn on. If this occurs, the PT4 will turn off.
WARNING! These products can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
ULTRAPEN PT4 Applications:
- Boilers and Cooling Towers
- Food and Beverage
- Reverse Osmosis
- Plus Many More!
ULTRAPEN™ PT4 Accessories:
The ULTRAPEN™ PT4 requires pH4, pH7, and pH10 pH Buffer Solutions and 80 mV Quinhydrone, 260 mV Quinhydrone, or 470 mV MLC Light’s ORP Standard Solutions for wet calibration, and Sensor Storage Solution for proper storage.
Order Model Numbers: PH4, PH7, PH10, ORP80, ORP260,
ORP470, ORPCALKIT, PHSS.
- Replacement FCE Sensor:
The ULTRAPEN™ PT4 features a user replaceable FCE sensor. Installation instructions included with sensor.
Order model#: RPT4
- ORP Electrode Cleaning Paper:
Routinely cleaning the platinum electrode will keep the sensor free of build-up that can affect the speed and accuracy of FCE readings. Instructions for use are included with the paper.
Order model#s: OECP-25 for QTY 25 or OECP-100 for QTY 100
No reviews were found for Myron L - Model Ultrapen PT4 - Free Chlorine Equivalent Pen (FCE) & Temperature Pen. Be the first to review!