NeoTech - Model T222 - UV Systems
From TOC Reduction
The NeoTech T222 is specially designed to remove TOCs in highpurity water treatment applications. This high-efficiency UV system utilizes NeoTech Aqua’s patented ReFleX chamber technology, reflecting over 99% of the 254nm UV generated. Further, its unique design maximizes the exposure of TOCs to the 185nm wavelength UV light that the unit generates. It is the highest efficiency, smallest footprint, and lowest operating cost UV system in the water treatment industry.
With only a single twenty-two inch lamp, the T222 provides users the most convenient and lowest cost service schedule of any low pressure UV system.
Maximum UV Penetration
The NeoTech T222 provides users an unparalleled level of engineering sophistication by maximizing the penetration of 185nm UV light in a unique annular design. This technical advantage also reduces the number of lamps and power requirements by up to 90% compared to standard UV systems.
Minimal Maintenance And Service
The service and maintenance requirements for the NeoTech T222 are limited to three basic requirements:
- Lamp Replacement: No Tools Required
- UV Monitor: May be changed with a single screwdriver while the system is operating
- Cleaning: May be cleaned as needed in a CIP loop or manually brushed.
The NeoTech T222 boasts the smallest footprint in its class. With as few as onetenth as many bulbs compared to standard UV systems, it has the lowest operating cost and maintenance schedule in the field.
- Single lamp efficiency processes up to 10 gallons per minute
- 75% smaller footprint compared to standard UV systems
- May be mounted vertically or horizontally, vertical mount recommended for best results
- Up to four units may be controlled with a single micro-control box
- Built for 120V or 230V single phase power providing for maximum flexibility
- No flow, no problem – guaranteed 60 minutes
- Water contact finish – Ra-15
- Controller – Remote
- Alarms, Remote Control, 4-20 mA output
- Real time dosimetry, 100% dosage assurance – with constant flow
- UV monitor is NIST traceable
- Sanitization in place – hot water or steam
- No-tool lamp change
- NSF Standard 50 certified
- Warranty one year parts and labor
Flow Rate - gpm (m3/hr.) - TOC Reduction 10 (2.3)
Number of High Output Amalgam Lamps 1
Lamp Life - Hours* 9000
Operating Power - watts 98
Operating Pressure - psi (bar) 150 (13)
Operating Temperature - ºF (ºC) 36 - 104 (2 - 40)
Pressure Drop - psi (bar) 0.1 (0.01)
Dry Weight - pounds (kg) 29.8 (13.5)
Dimensions (L x H x D) - inches 24.0 x 6.2 x 8.2
Dimensions (L x H x D) - millimeters 609 x 158 x 208
Sanitary Fittings - Standard+ 1.5 in.