NIVUS AquaBar - Model ZUB0 SW - Mounting Accessories Float
For single flow velocity sensor installation.The float for flow measurement is for installation of flow velocity sensors from the top in flumes and channels susceptible to sedimentation.
- Best possible mechanical sensor protection
- No soiling or sedimentation possible
- Made of stainless steel 1.4571
- Easy installation
- Sensors can be removed for cleaning or reinstallation within seconds
- Individually adjustable to minimum and maximum water levels
The assembly rods of the vertically movable float can be shortened individually for sensor mounting. Hence the float is particularly suitable to measure flow velocities or sedimentation levels in open and closed channels or large pipes.
Thanks to measuring from the water surface down the flow can be measured even in media carrying sludge, sand, pebbles or other debris without any problems.
The sensors can be removed for checking or maintenance purposes with just one hand – reinstallation and correct positioning thanks to the optimised sensor holder is carried out within a few seconds as well.
- Material stainless steel 1.4571 (V4A)
- Float width 300 or 400 mm
- Fastening Directly on channel or pipe walls up to DN 1300
- on traverses or channel tops up to DN ∞
- Minimum channel width recommended 1000 mm
- Minimum water level required 300 mm
- Maximum permissible fluctuation of water level 2000 mm
- 3000 mm option
- Maximum flow velocity recommended 100 cm/s